Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Letz the Dogs Out


Last night Fox 5 News did a story on entrepreneurs in the DC area, and they happened to feature the creator of my favorite website I Can Haz Cheezburger.com. The best part about the "breaking story" (there must not have been anyone shot in DC yesterday, or no one to talk to at Ben's Chili Bowl) was that they totally didn't get why this website is funny - they kept saying things like "yes folks, those mispellings are intentional [chuckle chuckle]."

But it is so funny! Especially if you like cats (who doesn't). After the story the anchor lady said to the weatherman "I can haz sunshine?" Har har har. That would never make it on Cheezburger.

These are far funnier and sometimes, when I haz depressions, or when someone else does, I will send them an LOLCat.






















1 comment:

  1. OMG, I can't believe you left already! I will have to keep up with you through FB and your blog.

    That's funny you are a cheezburger fan. Everytime I hear about bidbuckets at work all I think of is sad walruses "Nooooooooo, Not Mah Bucket!!!"

    ReplyDelete